“Successful careers are not planned. They develop when people are prepared for opportunities because they know their strengths, their method of work, and their values.”
As a career mentor, I also enjoy working with postgraduate students (MiF, MBA, etc.) candidates who are either actively working towards an offer or figuring out how to align purpose, skills and career capital to craft a thriving professional career after graduation.
My Career Crafting Mentoring Programme is a good fit for you if:
- You second-guess your career decisions and you feel unable to commit to one path
- You want to discover career opportunities aligned with your purpose, values and strengths
- You need the perfect CV and Cover Letter, and a bullet-proof personal pitch
- You want to master the key behavioural fitness questions of any process
- You are struggling with effective networking
- You want to design and execute on a plan that can take you “from zero to hired”
If you want to learn more about how we can work together, please submit this online form, and I will be in touch within 48h.